Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Byron Hout Deserved What He Got

Now I want to justify this before anything else. I don't condone what LeGarrette Blount did in punching Byron Hout.

Now if you have been in a cave for the last week and a half here is the video of what happened:


Now that is out of the way, I have to say that D-Bag Byron Hout got what he deserved. Hout deserves to get suspended. Especially when the NCAA was having there Sportsmanship Iniative week. If anything the NCAA should step in and suspend Hout. Now you guys go out before the coin toss and shake hands, then at the end of the game you go up to Blount and decide to grab him by the shoulder and rub it in his face that he just got beat. Act like you have been there before. Be a man and let your game do the talking, not your mouth.

Now I know what you may be saying; no one deserves to get a sucker punch in the jaw like that. I say shut it. How would you like it if the team you are playing for just loses by a touchdown or less, you get a jackass that comes up to you, grabs you, and starts rubbing your nose in that fact. Most of you guys will let your competitive spirit get the best of you and take the punch like LeGarrette Blount did cause who wants to lose. Not I.

So LaGarrette, I do understand why you took the punch. But you also got what you deserved. Being suspended for the year. So I guess in this instance, everybody got what they deserved.

1 comment: